We cordially invite you to register for the annual Leszno Cup competition organized by the Leszczyński Aero Club, which will be held from 13.08 to 26.08.2022, in the following classes:
- Open One classification taking into account Polish and foreign pilots on gliders classified as open class, according to the current table on the competition website.
- 15 m One classification taking into account Polish and foreign pilots on gliders classified as 15 m class, according to the current table on the competition website.
- Standard B One classification taking into account Polish and foreign pilots on gliders classified as Standard B class, in accordance with the current table posted on the competition website.
Information on participation in the competition:
- End of applications: 13.08.2022
- Training day for players 11-13.08.2022
- Registration of players: 13.08.2022 at 10:00 – 19:00
- Official inaugural briefing: 13.08.2022 20:30
- Opening ceremony of the competition: 13.08.2022 hours 20:30
- Competition : 14.08 – 26.08.2022
- Official closing ceremony: 26.08.2022 20:00
- Deadline for submitting an appeal to the Glider Commission 09.09.2022
Registration of competitors will be completed on 13.08.2022 at 19:00 local time. Competitors who do not register within the above deadline will not be allowed to start in the competition and will not receive a refund of the buy-in.
The maximum number of competitors taking part in the competition was set at 40 people in each class.
The order on the starting list in the Leszno Cup competition is determined by:
- Current position in the IGC ranking as at 13.08.2022
- Number of starts in previous editions of Leszno Cup
Conditions of participation:
Regarding the pilot
- valid glider pilot license
- aero-medical certificate valid for the entire duration of the competition
- valid FAI Sports License
- valid radio operator certificate
- accident insurance policy
- minimum 200 h of command raid and 5000 km
Concerning the glider
- Airworthiness Review (ARC) Certificate
- Certificate of Airworthiness or Permit to Fly
- Permission for radio stations
- insurance policies required by law
- instructions for use on the fly
- FLARM system
- entry fee for classes 18m and 15m: 700 PLN* payable until 30.07.2022
- entry fee for Standard B class: PLN 700* payable until 30.07.2022
- costs of holi to the competition behind the plane: 1 tow 190 zł**, 600 meters AGL
- transport costs to and from the venue of the competition and transport of the glider to and after the competition,
- costs of downloading from the contingent area,
* after 30.07.2022 the registration fee increases by PLN 100
**prepayment required for 3 holes at the latest on the day of registration